Please note: only staff on the UWA network can access the board and committees pages.
The Faculty of Engineering and Mathematical Sciences has a Faculty Board and number of committees which look after the administration, management and development of the Faculty.
Please note: you must login with your staff number and Pheme password to view these pages.
Faculty Board and Full Faculty
- The Faculty Board is responsible to the Faculty for the conduct of all Faculty business.
- The Research Committee advises the Faculty on research, facilitates communication about research and develops, and implements and monitors Faculty research.
- The Education Committee (incorporating the TLC) advises the Faculty on teaching and learning matters for undergraduate and postgraduate courses.
- The Graduate Research Committee provides advice to the Research Committee on matters concerning postgraduate research students and conducts the ranking of the Faculty's postgraduate research scholarship applicants.
- The Equity and Diversity Committee provides advice to the Dean of the Faculty on the strategic direction of equity, inclusivity and diversity matters. The committee deals with all matters of progressing towards an inclusive culture for staff and students, encompassing but not limited to gender, race, CALD, disability and LGBTI