To find out more about the UWA 'Engineering information evenings', contact the EMS Student Office.
For further information on the Faculty's community activities contact our External Relations team.
If it is your passion to become an engineer, a qualification from the University of Western Australia will give your engineering career a fantastic head-start.
Through our combination of practical and theoretical learning, offered in an exciting and engaging environment, you will become an internationally sought-after graduate.
Whether you are coming to the end of your time at high school and are considering your university study options, or you already have an undergraduate degree and are looking to re-skill or complete postgraduate study, our 'Engineering information evenings' will provide you with all of the info you need to achieve an engineering career.
The sessions will cover:
- UWA's Engineering Science undergraduate major and Master of Professional Engineering postgraduate degree
- UWA course advice for prospective engineering students, including prerequisites
- Engineering career options
- The choice of engineering specialisations available to study - 'what are the different types of engineering?' i.e.
- Chemical Engineering
- Civil Engineering
- Electrical and Electronic Engineering
- Environmental Engineering
- Mechanical Engineering
- Mining Engineering
- Software Engineering
- Entry pathways available
- How to apply
Plus current engineering students will also be on-hand to answer questions and offer a student’s perspective on studying engineering at UWA.
Please check back for upcoming sessions. In the meantime, you can talk to us about starting your engineering career with UWA by emailing the external relations team